14.7.09

Daiso Bag Idea


This is similar to sewing bags from tea towels. I found these banners at Daiso. I like the bold Japanese prints but don't know where I could hang them in my house. Since they were all about the same size, I thought maybe I can sew them into a bag then I can bring them with me everywhere.

The blue/cream print is a banner for restaurants that sell sake. The print on the right is a proverb, which says " Fall down seven times ; Get back up eight times." Hence, the message here is : To be an unsuccumbing drunk ... Nah, more of "Don't forget to have a good time even when times are trying."

Making this bag is quite straight-forward. For the lining, I pinned the banner onto the lining fabric and cut it out in the same dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts !
( please refrain from selling things on my site )