16.7.09

Organizing Sheets in PDF form

From JJ loves Handmade

I figured out how to make pdfs. I've posted these two files in my other blog in mdi files . Here, they are in pdf forms. The first one is a Don't Forget List . Print it out on A4 size paper , on both sides. Then fold it into a booklet ( fold over in half, then in half again ). I find this organizing sheet very handy as I can jot down my grocery list on one page, things to google list on another, etc... I just clip it onto my journal with my pen.

From JJ loves Handmade

The second one is a Crafts Project Sheet. You can mark down who the project is made for, when it started/ended, what materials are used, the costs + steps. You can also record down if the project is your own original or from a magazine , where you can jot down the magazine's issue and page number for further reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts !
( please refrain from selling things on my site )